All of our events are action-packed, development-rich, and positively fun.
The bulk of the camper’s time will be spent playing a game called the “Five-Pitch Challenge” (5PC) which can loosely be described as a “hitting extravaganza and fielding merry-go-‘round” that keeps the player’s attention. We promise, no one will be heard yelling, “Baseball ready!”
When Campers aren’t playing 5PC, they get to make diving catches onto a thick gymnastics pad, slide into home head-first using a sliding mat, play the eternal game of Pickle, as well as develop hitting, fielding, and bunting skills.
Participants will wonder how its already time to leave because they're having so much fun. Here's a quick summary of what they'll do:
- Drop off, warm up, National Anthem, announcements & Team Talk
- 5-Pitch Challenge Games
- Diving Catch, Sliding/Base Stealing, Pickle, Bunting, Hitting, and Fly Ball FUNdamentals
- Scouting Report (ratings on individual traits like effort, hustle, and sportsmanship)
- Awards & Recognition Ceremony (Team and Individuals)
- Ice cream! On the last day, Howdy Homemade® Ice Cream will be there with THE BEST cold treat a tired ballplayer could ever imagine.
This a fantastically fun event for experienced and casual baseball players that will keep them in the game.
"I had the best time."
"It was so much fun, when can we go again?"
"I'd rather go to this minicamp than any others."
"I got up to bat some many times I lost count."
"What's the top-rated youth sports camp near me?" Runner Gunner Slugger camps, leagues, and events check off all the boxes. Baseball & softball camps, leagues, and events always provide a great experience for any skill level. Instruction, evaluation, positive encouragement, and game experience. AND LOADS OF FUN.
Fun and action-packed camps, leagues, & events.
Born & Raised in North Dallas, Texas
Copyright © 2020 Runner Gunner Slugger Worldwide - All Rights Reserved.
Power hitting by GoDaddy Website Builder